Wednesday, April 8, 2009

screeeewwww

im tired.
i am dreading spring break. is that weird?

2 comments:

Scott said...

Not at all! In my college years, I never went to any popular Spring-Break spot--I never had enough money. But even if I had, I probably wouldn't have gone. I like to have a good time, but tend to avoid crowds, unless I have a friend to accompany me. My dad introduced me to the expression, "alone in a crowd", and that fits. I live alone, and enjoy the solitude. But I get out with other people, as often as I can, because I really need the company of others--I always have. Still, when I'm alone in a crowd, it's painful, even frightening, to see everyone else interacting with everyone but me. I'm even reminded of a joke: If a woman has sex with everyone, she's a whore. If a woman has sex with everyone but you, she's a bitch!

MJ said...

Well, I hope things got better. Don't feel bad - I don't even notice when I have spring break...