Tuesday, June 3, 2008

First day of school!

So I started going to school, grad school actually. I have two classes this semester- creative writing and shakespeare. My shakespeare professor is SOOO cute. he is like santa claus with a british accent. i can sit and listen to him talk all day long :)
My second class is creative writing. she is trying to get us into the habit of writing every day, so my fellow bloggers, get ready to be a sounding board lol!

Saw sex and the city-> about a 2 and a half hour waste of life.
For me at least, because
1. never watched the show
2. am somewhat fashion retarded
3. CANT sit still for 2 and a half hours. What were they thinking?@!?

On a plus side, now i understand why people tell me my relationship with my man is similar to that of carrie and big. I never knew the show, so i kind of always took offense to that..

4 comments:

MJ said...

Man, I wish my classes were as interesting as yours... I have Global Macroeconomics and Finance. Wanna trade? lol.

I have my doubts about the SaTC Movie. I never watched the show really either, although I know the premise, but I do like fashion. But I'm ADHD too, so 2 and a half hours may be bit much for me.

Y of F said...

MJ- become an English Major :)
Its all prerequisites for my MA in Education and English. lol!

seriously. 2.5 hours is torture, i dont care how self indulgent you want to be,NOTHING, (expect maybe sex, and thats a stretch, you would want a break i would think) should last 2.5 hours. ever.

colbymarshall said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like watching sex and the city is like dying a slow death of listening to elevator music. Gah!

Anonymous said...

Cute, you say?