Wednesday, November 5, 2008

ARGH.


I just have to mention that today, they decided to cancel next years police academy, and cut the cop force down to pre 1990 levels.
ARGH!
Plus, the moment the announced his Winning. East Flatbush turned into a WAR ZONE (east flatbush is a primarily minority driven community, and clearly they were all really happy.) but seriously. SHOOTING from the rooftops? Shooting at cops? RIOTING in the streets?!?!?
someone pinch me, because this isnt happening.
I havent feared for my cops life so much than in the past 24 hours.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi S,

Well, obviously, with BO in the White House we won't need police, or a military! Those functions will be superfluous once his Civilian National Security Force is in place. At which time, I'm beginning to think, those people shooting from the rooftops will be in uniform, and next time it will be perfectly legal. Good times; good times.

Y'all stay safe.

the Grit

Anonymous said...

I don't understand rioting when happy. I understand celebrating, but rioting? What is wrong with people? I am with the grit and am hoping you are staying safe.

Bobbinoggin said...

i'm not going to make any comments about politics. but i do find it humorous that you used the word "pinch" in the sentence, "someone please pinch me". i don't think you meant to, but that's a nice pun if you think about it.

pinch=stolen object, or to arrest.