You Tivo True Blood so i dont have to wait untill next week to watch it, and sit through it with me.
You were willing to come with me to see Twilight.
You kiss me on the forehead.
Your eyes twinkle when you are not tired.
I love you.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm so glad you have someone who does those silly but special things for you. And he is also very fortunate that you appreciate them and don't take them for granted. :) Hope you have a happy holiday if you celebrate it. And if you don't, then have a happy Thursday!
LOVE? Oh no...that's gonna effect your blogging time you know! Sheesh! ;)
But you have been called to duty to help VE in his time of need. I'll refer you to my Tue Dec 2 post for further details. The gnomes are waiting for you.
I am a 24 Yr old Grad student with a nice, hefty life schedule, but too much time on her hands. I am Kind of crazy and a little silly. I have a Fantastic Boyfriend who works a night job, so I need to make new friends. Anyway, This is my view on things, inside and outside of my general bubble.
A Few Things about me:
1. I capitalise Random Words. get Used to it.
2. I know karate!! and i Will fight you.
3. I have a *slight* stalker Tendency- Sorry.
4. Im in Grad school for my MA in High School Education. Go figure.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you have someone who does those silly but special things for you. And he is also very fortunate that you appreciate them and don't take them for granted. :) Hope you have a happy holiday if you celebrate it. And if you don't, then have a happy Thursday!
Don't you just love the little things? Happy turkey day dear!
LOVE? Oh no...that's gonna effect your blogging time you know! Sheesh! ;)
But you have been called to duty to help VE in his time of need. I'll refer you to my Tue Dec 2 post for further details. The gnomes are waiting for you.
Post a Comment