I am so sick. my throat is burning and i just cant kick this cold.
but i am feiNdning for hooka and some cigarettes still!. i haven't smoked cigarettes in years, but when things get stressful, when i get bored, or overwhelmed (and then bored) i tend to crave again. Rar.
i have another party for my friends wedding tonight, (we party the whole week of the wedding) and i am hoping my mans can come. but probably he will be working, so I'm going solo again.
It used to bother me, going alone to events and being without him. but then he comes back with the most amazing stories, and i can safely assume he definitely had more of a fun time at work than he would at some stuffy party. Also, hes the drinker. i cant seem to find the liquor that serves my wounds. I drink and get depressed and tired. When i pretend to drink (virgin screwdriver, anyone?) I get to be fun and stupider than usual, and blame it on the 'sauce. It makes for some good times and some fun stories.
school sucks. im still not really sure why i do it to myself. because i am exhausted man.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm the same way. Alcohol just makes me sleepy... just give me tons of sugar instead!
Hang in there! School is only temporary. Try and enjoy it. Alcohol makes me sleepy too. I like it sometimes with dinner to help me fall asleep at night.
Post a Comment