Tuesday, October 14, 2008

the bugs on my face

I wish I were more creative. That somewhere within this cosign secret world I was struck by a magical arrow of musical wonderment. Where I would start spitting out poetry like someone else knew who I was, like someone else gave a crap.

I can ponder the depth of the velocity of
a smile between two
frowns and a spatter of
insults in between my sincere

apology.

I can contemplate life
and a cough of
reality among the depths
of this pretend life.

I can pretend to be
interested, famous, cool,
popular or special.

I can pretend to be alone.

Or I can act the part like a professional celebrity, and be so full

of people, but so full of shit.

Or I can go home to my one bedroom flat,
with

cockroaches crawling up the walls. And hope
someone else finds

me before you do.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, nope. I think your are creative enough just fine the way you are. :shock:

Bobbinoggin said...

thanks for sharing your poetry with us.

Anonymous said...

Hi! It's me again. There's an award for you here:
http://www.vtroom.com/2008/10/16/of-hooks-and-bacon/

:)

Anonymous said...

I love that poem :) may i come back?

Y of F said...

hey teeni! thanks for the award!!

Bobbin- thanks. It helps to get it out.

Kaylee- Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to come anytime. i wont bite :) I just stopped by your blog, and youre pretty awesome yourself!