Friday, October 3, 2008

Fake Friends, Now in Delicious New Flavors.


Like Spite, and Desperation.


I hate people who call on me only when the need something, and never just to spend time.


I hate those people who cannot be cordial after we run out of things to talk about


It makes me angry. that i can only have a friend when I am needed. or i need to make myself seem like a desperate girl, falling apart in order to get the sympahty, the love i was asking for all along.


It just makes me sick.


last night, i sat down in a cafe- with my laptop and a hooka, all by myself.


it was the most relaxing, stress free moment of my life.


no thanks to my so called "friends"


p.s. if you dont know how crappy my day was yesterday- read the post prior to this one. the hardest night, and i was alone. BF was working and friends dont care. BLAH.

2 comments:

pure evyl said...

Sorry that you were alone. But it is good that you found a place to be at peace.

Anonymous said...

That is sad that you were alone if you wanted to be with your friends. If they are truly only around you when THEY need something then they aren't real friends. And if you were more relaxed without them then I wonder what that says about the situation?