Before I had any type of real Responsibilities, i used to throw CRAZY parties :) Wanted to share a picture or two of my last new years party: My Man and i Stole a HUGE vodka slide from a bar mitzvah we worked at (thats a whole 'nother story- imagine two five foot 21 yr olds moving and packing a 90lb ice structure from NJ to NY on new years eve ) and took it to a local bar! yay for parties!!


3 comments:
The ice luge of doom,eh? Were I 19 again, I'd be right there with ya, baby! lol But alas, (sigh), I am entering 40-dom. And like the old song says, "...and the hangovers hurt more than they used to! Corn bread and iced tea took the place of pills and 90 proof..."
Damn. Try not to get old, ok? Oh hey--thanks for the blogroll, too! :D
lol... although only 24- i feel your pain. I need MINIMUM 7 hrs of sleep, and a glass of wine makes me loopy and fall asleep at parties.
My pleasure; but i wouldnt take it as a compliment.
Seriously-> i stalk you.
Post a Comment