Thursday, May 29, 2008

KonFused

Welcome to my Blog. Since i have SOOOO much free time, I figured this would be a good way to waste it, and entertain myself, if no one else. I have my LAST NYSTCE exam on Sunday, so thats really taking up a lot of my time/energy. I am So scared and yet So excited to become a Teacher. Teachers (as annoying as they were to me as a child) are the cornerstones of growing up. They saw me more than my parents AND friends! Such a crazy responsibility.

Anywho. Ill explain the Title of my Blog. Its actually a Song from a now Defunct band called Something Corporate. The song is called Konstantine, and its very long and full of beautiful paino. Plus the lyrics are FANTASTIC.

Ok. Im done for now. lets see if I have the Guts/Follow through to keep this going.

p.s. Does anyone really read this?

2 comments:

MJ said...

Yes, people will read it :)

And I'm going to link you, since you linked me. Which means even MORE people will read it.

Good luck!

Y of F said...

ooooh! fun stuff :) not to much pressure though :)