Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Love Hate Relationship with the Gym

I love being Skinny (On the days that I am) On the other hand. I HATE being sweaty.
which leads me to my love/Hate Relationship that I have with the gym.

I beleive Dr. Cox from Scrubs says it best: "The day you start to like your body, you have lost the war."

Dont get me wrong. I am a healthy person, I just am in a constant struggle with my jean Size.
(Thank the lord for Stretchy Skirts and fashionable sweatpants)

I realized that I can always find ways to distract myself, and tell myself NOT to go to the gym, but rarely the other way around. Hmm.

I miss taking martial arts. I am looking for a new school, something preferably Chinese, Korean or Brazillian, with some Sword Fighting classes. I miss Those.

3 comments:

colbymarshall said...

I love to sweat...is that strange? For some reason it makes me feel like I'm losing poundage by the second when I sweat. I do competitive ballroom, so that makes for, um, interesting sweating though, since someone else is always touching you!

Y of F said...

like those people with the plastic bags at the gym?? Sweaty touching when not romantical is somewhat awkward. kudos for being sweaty in public :)

MJ said...

They wouldn't sell sweatpants at Victoria's Secret if they weren't super sexy.