Shoes make me happy.My mom is gonna kill me because i have nowhere to put them, but i just bought these little cuties from aerosoles in 4 different colors. YAY for comfy shoes.
Im hoping this week will be better than last. Plowing forward with a smile plastered on, dammit!
4 comments:
I've always wondered if snyone buys four of the same style of something in varied colors. Now I know.
New shoes make me happy too! Maybe that's what I need. Those are cute!
Wow - those are adorable and comfy too? Way to go! I love shoes. I need to get a job again so I'll have an excuse to wear some of mine again.
Hi Sarah,
I, and I suspect a whole slew of other men, never have understood the female desire for shoe collections, and I doubt we ever will. Really, it's not like we men ever get around to looking at your feet, well, not quickly anyway.
Mister Manly
Post a Comment