... And the answer is..... I'm not really sure. I feel unsatisfied and lethargic, stressed out and angry. but i dont have a reason to be. and i cant even explain why.
This is getting tougher by the day. Why is nothing good enough? why am i so Sad? I wish I knew.
right now, im just gonna plow forward, get all my papers done this weekend, and hope that the sunny weather lightens me up.
I can relate, but can't really be of any help. I find myself on that boat to who knows where from time to time. I'm a bit behind on my reading so I hope you are feeling better already. Take care lady. ;)
I am a 24 Yr old Grad student with a nice, hefty life schedule, but too much time on her hands. I am Kind of crazy and a little silly. I have a Fantastic Boyfriend who works a night job, so I need to make new friends. Anyway, This is my view on things, inside and outside of my general bubble.
A Few Things about me:
1. I capitalise Random Words. get Used to it.
2. I know karate!! and i Will fight you.
3. I have a *slight* stalker Tendency- Sorry.
4. Im in Grad school for my MA in High School Education. Go figure.
3 comments:
but its friday...
be happy!
Man, do I feel ya. Maybe something in the air lately.
I can relate, but can't really be of any help. I find myself on that boat to who knows where from time to time. I'm a bit behind on my reading so I hope you are feeling better already. Take care lady. ;)
Post a Comment