Friday, September 5, 2008

Weekends..

I think I might just Pass out tonight, and wake up on monday.

This has been the scaries week of my life in so many ways. Im tired, hungry, and i have a hungover feeling, but i didnt have any of the fun before-affects.

My boys schedule is still very up in the air, my school schedule makes me want to cry. The material i am reading right now makes my head hurt. I used to be able to read 200 pages in an hour or so. I was reading all together for 7 hours. I got 28 pages done. I have 15 left to go. WAAAAA!

I have nothing to say about obama/mcain. We are Screwed, Regardless.

5 comments:

Matt said...

sounds like you are stressed.

I'm going to go ahead and prescribe 2 shots of tequila...

and sleep in, in the morning.

Anonymous said...

Oh man. I hope you feel better tomorrow. Hang in there, kiddo. You can do it. And I have nothing to say about the obama/mccain thing either.

colbymarshall said...

Yeah, we're screwed either way, although I think I'm finally come to a decision. Hope you've had a nice weekend!

MJ said...

Yuck! Hope you feel better :)

Y of F said...

matt- thanks.. too bad tequila plus me = ouchness.

teeni- thanks :) i hope so too!

thanks Colby!

mj. it hurts :(