That is...disturbing. lol! I don't smoke as a rule, but I do love an occasional cigar. Not sure how people taking a smoke break in that building could stand staring up at that every day.
I'm torn on this. I think it's a great idea,and a very good comment. But I don't know how effective it would be. I used to smoke quite a lot as a teen,and then I gave up thank god. But my partner is a smoker, which I hate. At this stage any adult smoker know that smoking is bad for them, it's an informed decision that they have made. I think it needs something personnal to happen to make people give up.I suppose if this picture convices one person to give up it's enough.But on the whole scare tactics fall on deaf ears imo.
I am a 24 Yr old Grad student with a nice, hefty life schedule, but too much time on her hands. I am Kind of crazy and a little silly. I have a Fantastic Boyfriend who works a night job, so I need to make new friends. Anyway, This is my view on things, inside and outside of my general bubble.
A Few Things about me:
1. I capitalise Random Words. get Used to it.
2. I know karate!! and i Will fight you.
3. I have a *slight* stalker Tendency- Sorry.
4. Im in Grad school for my MA in High School Education. Go figure.
5 comments:
Ah HAHA! LOL. Yes, a not-so-subtle message there. I used to smoke. I'm so glad I quit and wish everyone else could/would too. Nice find.
That is...disturbing. lol! I don't smoke as a rule, but I do love an occasional cigar. Not sure how people taking a smoke break in that building could stand staring up at that every day.
i used to smoke too. My father passed from lung cancer, and needless to say, my views have changed drastically since then.
and K Trainor- I think they just try to avoid looking up. smokers'll do some crazy shit!
That's great!
I'm torn on this. I think it's a great idea,and a very good comment. But I don't know how effective it would be. I used to smoke quite a lot as a teen,and then I gave up thank god. But my partner is a smoker, which I hate. At this stage any adult smoker know that smoking is bad for them, it's an informed decision that they have made. I think it needs something personnal to happen to make people give up.I suppose if this picture convices one person to give up it's enough.But on the whole scare tactics fall on deaf ears imo.
Post a Comment