Wednesday, September 3, 2008

tuesday ? No wait. Monday? Im confused

This four day weekend, (which was fabulous in case you were wondering) Totally threw me off my game. I think its supposed to be monday, but its tuesday, and i woke up this morning thinking it was friday.

OOFT.

But on to the fun and exciting life that is Konfusion.

- Grad school officially sucks. Im excited to do my career and stuff. but MORTIFIED because, for the first time in a long time, i feel like im an idiot, and not the brightest in the class. uch. (p.s. we are studying subversion and dissonance in ethnic cultures as they stand in the US.)

- My boy got a fun new schedule change. hes not so happy about it, because its a boring unit, and he doesnt get his night extra pay anymore, but i am SYKED! my evil plans to stalk him are blossoming as we speak. he moved from a midnight shift (8pm-4am thursday through monday) to a DAY SHIFT! his schedule is M-F 11-7. I get my baby back on weeknights, Baby! Not to mention WEEKEND MADNESS!!!!

(im only being excited here, because i was really sad and sympathic to the poor kid when he got the news. he is really not excited. i dont blame him, but can you blame me?)

- Work makes me want to shoot myself in the face. Every second. I just Placed an ad in the paper for an assistant. i want to pull my eyes out of their sockets.

Anywho. All work and no Play makes sarah a Scary girl to be around. Boo!

5 comments:

MJ said...

:p I'm so envious of you and your boy's new day shift!

DBF is loathing his desk job (since he got hurt), and he's aching to go back to nights on the street. I have to say that I've enjoyed having him home at night though, and I'm not looking forward to him going back to midnights.

Anonymous said...

I say we just make every day Saturday - to lessen the konfusion.

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

You had a 4 day weekend? Lucky!
I don't envy your school schedule, though!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,

Could be worse. It's so hectic around here that I'm half convinced that it's still August and all the calenders have been changed as a big joke at my expense.

On grad school, you should have gone to a school in New Orleans. All of our remaining guests are grad students of one sort or another and, now that they know there's something left to return to, are really enjoying their unexpected vacation.

the Grit

Y of F said...

MJ- i am there... very very there...

Livin- OOh OOH can we?

ngip- I know. Its tough...

Grit- Good call_-_ i should head down there for some fun times...