Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Padded Room Doesnt Seem So Bad....

cat


Ever Feel Totally Crazy?
And not in that Fun way?
I have definitely been having one of those weeks. Where things just cant seem to go right, the stress keeps building and building to a point where you cant even think of anything except how one day you actually going to go crazy. like asylum crazy.
And it gets so bad, that maybe asylum crazy would be fun? I mean, you have less responsibility when people think youre gonna smear food on the walls if left to your own devices...
So I started to think about the things I would do for stress releif if i had the time to breathe, or sleep. And while reading used to be one of them, a graduate degree in english will very nicely strip you of that simple pleasure, and possibly beat you over the head with it.
So with that out of the way. I am panicked.
I guess I am also a bit sad. October 2 will mark 2 years since my Fathers passing. I still miss him, and its not getting any easier.
So, basically. I need a HUG. And maybe also a Beer.

4 comments:

pure evyl said...

Sorry that you are having a bad week. Since I can't give you a hug I will drink a beer for you.

colbymarshall said...

BIG HUGS!

I kind of feel crazy this week, too/ Full moon coming up, maybe?

Anonymous said...

I'm having one of those weeks too. So if you get to the loony bin before me, save me a seat. Sending tons of hugs your way and I'll have a beer for you too!

Matt said...

*hug*


and If I could reach through the interweb, I would def hand you a cold beer right now.