Ve: right? can you imagine? "ok boys, huddle up, yo, po_po, can you point that thing down for a second? ok good, so im gonna ride my trike to the corner, and wait for the handoff, then you guys come out and make things happen, arright? ready? Break!!"
I am a 24 Yr old Grad student with a nice, hefty life schedule, but too much time on her hands. I am Kind of crazy and a little silly. I have a Fantastic Boyfriend who works a night job, so I need to make new friends. Anyway, This is my view on things, inside and outside of my general bubble.
A Few Things about me:
1. I capitalise Random Words. get Used to it.
2. I know karate!! and i Will fight you.
3. I have a *slight* stalker Tendency- Sorry.
4. Im in Grad school for my MA in High School Education. Go figure.
6 comments:
That picture is hilarious!
Oh, I thought he was the captain of the team...
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Matt/I know!! Gets Me Every time!
Ve: right? can you imagine? "ok boys, huddle up, yo, po_po, can you point that thing down for a second? ok good, so im gonna ride my trike to the corner, and wait for the handoff, then you guys come out and make things happen, arright? ready? Break!!"
: ) LOL.
"What's in the backpack kid? Don't make me ask again!"
That is a wild and crazy pic.
Post a Comment