Thursday, July 10, 2008

you know what, now im pissed.

 i feel very neglected today. like no matter what ill be here.  i look forward all day to something, that can be cancelled like *that*. For NOTHING.  
I wait all week for this day and  hes tired. hes sleepy. we lie in the dark, trying to feel each other. 
 we finish, x-men in the dark while i sleep. 
i want a normal life again. 
 i want my real life back.
 not this night of waiting in fear, or laying in the dark, waiting for something to happen. 

im sad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have little control over my schedule. As such, I'm not big on making plans because I have trouble knowing if I'll be available. Of course, simultaneously, I find many people are all about making plans pretty far ahead of time. It's a conundrum, indeed.

MJ said...

Right there with you.

kyknoord said...

You might be setting the expectation bar too high. Try looking forward to toasted cheese and tomato sandwiches and working your way up from there.

Y of F said...

livin, i know-> its just frustrating when we do make plans and i get flaked on for x-men.

MJ- we both need some serious huggin, or PWO has to yell at us some more!

KYKO- Thanks.. all i really wanted was to sit with the lights on....