Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ive Dissapeared

So school took over my life way more than i had expected it too. On tyop of which, My SO's partner is still bad, in the hospital,and hes pretty preoccupied with that and also getting tranferred!( which hes excited for, and im happy for him- even though i dont knwo how it will affect us) I miss blogging and i miss PWO and i miss being able to sleep 8 hours.
I am soo swamped, finals are this week ( I KNOW! i have to study on fourth of july!!!)
So crazy.
I feel so discombobulated.
Im too lazy to check if thats a real word.
Oh well- back to work!

4 comments:

MJ said...

Glad you are coming back to the Internet world! I've missed you!

colbymarshall said...

Discombobulated is a five dollar word. I wish I used it more!

Y of F said...

mj- missed you too!! was Scared to sign back on to pwo :P but i m back there too!!!

Colby- lol I wasnt sure if it was a word, i say it more than i type it!!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
First time visiting your blog...
When I saw the 'k' in your title, it drew my attention.

I'm a big fan of Kafka...and the character K. in his stories. Hmmm...Konfusion - I'm all for that! Fits in well with the 'discombobulated' word?
I'll ask for this combo at the restaurant next time...but I probably can't pronounce it...and the waiter will think I'm asking for some bull-ladened dish.

Hmmm...
-patrick