Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Caution...

Something creepy about following a plain, white unmarked truck, driving erratically on the freeway, with one Big Symbol on the back of it:


I stare at this for the entire 45 grueling minutes of my commute and i start to think:

- what would happen if the truck crashes? what kind of poison is inside? will i die instantly? will i melt? Is the Guy driving the truck being infected by said poison and therefore driving erratically? why cant i just switch lanes?

I think that company should label their trucks better, and try not to drive during rush hour.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was probably full of high end jewelry traveling under the radar. The dude driving was distracted by his wife trying on shiny baubles.

"Doris, put that DOWN--I can get FIRED!"

MJ said...

I think even milk trucks have to have that symbol on their truck. In the case of a milk truck turnover, break out the Oreos!

Y of F said...

K- lol!!! i wish i though tof that instead of driving in fear of meltage!

MJ- MMmmm... Oreos...