Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Im gonna pat myself on the Back here for a minute:

I got a 280 out of 300 on the Friggin NYC teachers Exam. Which, You guessed it- puts me at the TOP OF THE CLASS!!! go me!! whoo hoo!!

Fellows Bloggers, Just Bask In the Genius!!!

P.s. That test was HARD! but i KICKED its ASS!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't a 300 out of 300 be the top of the class? Don't mean to burst your bubble, but that's what I learned in elementary math class. Maybe you've heard of it. :) If not, I think they're offering refresher courses... somewhere.

MJ said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
*dancing in my desk chair*

Y of F said...

it would be, but no one else got a 300 out of 300 :P
I was in the 98th percentile... :P so not the #1, but pretty damned close!!

pure evyl said...

Congrats. That's something to be really proud of.