Thursday, July 10, 2008

I Kan do Whatever i want.

I can spell like crapola, and say stupid shit that no one really cares about. Thats the point right?

Anyway, i want to rant a bit, so here we go:

Im scared and nervous right now. My BF Just got transferred to a super scary neighbrohood, doing super scary work, more days a week, and has the absolute worst days off ever. he is not worried. i am...

I feel like i always make sacrifices for everyone around me, and when i need the love, i dont get it back. You know the feeling? "Do me a favor, email me that report/pickup this item/drop off this item/etc" SURE!! no problem!!

but I need some Back? Some time? thats another story....

Rarr..

4 comments:

colbymarshall said...

Oh, I am a really bad "what can I do for you?" kind of person. Oh, I feel your pain!

pure evyl said...

I worked nights for two years and my wife had a day job. It was tough but with a little work things worked out. I know it's tough but hang in there and I wish you luck.

MJ said...

Grrr, back atcha!

Y of F said...

colby- Right?! Dang our niceness

Evyl- Its been a year.. I am ok with it, just nervous, b/c he gets tired so fast :(

MJ- Can we just make a screaming post? i feel like screaming!!