Wednesday, July 30, 2008

the thing that scares me the most is...

being alone. not having someone to call when something good happens to me. not having someone to hug when things go wrong. feeling like i have no support in my life. even if i create it myself, watching it tumble like so many paper cups.

feeling weak, like a burden.

being the naggy girlfriend/wife that ive seen so many men complain about.

Being too Mysterious, or not Mysterious enough.

getting *the* phone call.

What are you afraid of the most?

4 comments:

colbymarshall said...

My stupid fears are of spiders and children (aren't they the same thing?) My real fears are that I'll lose someone I love...and I don't just mean to death (although that's the scariest one, obviously.) But I'm scared someone I love will not love me anymore, move, or otherwise...ugh- it's freaking me out just to say it!

pure evyl said...

That the time will come when I grow old and alone.

Y of F said...

I guess everyones basically afraid of the same thing( with the exception of the children thing.. )

we all need that support system...

MJ said...

All of what you said + failure.