Friday, July 25, 2008

I am not Overly Concerned

Im feeling a bit mushy, dramatic and exotic today. like I can create something beatiful.
This song was playing on my iPod this morning. Love is so strong its scary sometimes. and it is so easy to fall into a routine that i guess sometimes you forget how you cant live without that person. How everytime he laughs, it makes me shiver. i hope i can keep these memories, when things are not so easy. things are not so easy now, but i feel like they always get harder. life thows me for a loop day after day, but he keeps me grounded. when he twitches in his sleep, i understand everything. I wish I was beautiful like this song.

Anna Begins- By the Counting Crows
My friend assures me its all or nothing

I am not worried- I am not overly concerned

My friend implores me for one time only,Make an exception.

I am not worried - I am not overly concerned With the status of my emotions

Oh, she says, were changing.But were always changing

It does not bother me to say this isnt love

Because if you dont want to talk about it then it isnt love

And I guess Im going to have to live that.

She cant stop shaking and I can t stop touching her and.....

And Im not ready for this sort of thing

...But its not all that easy so maybe I should just

Snap her up in a butterfly net-Pin her down on a photograph album

And every time she sneezes I believe its love

She s talking in her sleep-it s keeping me awake

And every word is nonsense but I understand it

Oh lord im not Ready for this sort of thing...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Counting Crows.

Anonymous said...

I haven't listened to anything new from the Counting Crows, but I like their older music.