Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Seven Line Story Entry


So I entered a contest for a seven line story with Opium Magazine. This is my First Foray into Published writing world.. Wish me Luck :)

Title: Berlin
The room is dark, dusty. I see you, but you don't see me, I twitch,
looking for something to cough into. It's been three days. We wish to
inform you of your expulsion from this town, his eyes knowingly
sinister. They will come to get us soon; I whisper to you, we have to
find a better place to hide. They will come soon, find us, storm the
gates, we will disappear into nothingness and no one will remember us.
You are hopeful, I am desperate, and we crawl the tunnel a few more
inches. I know they are coming, I can feel my heels burning. The
rumble of spitting voices haunts me. I know they are close. They are
coming, they are com---

2 comments:

pure evyl said...

Good luck. The entry leaves me begging for more.

Y of F said...

thanks!!

I like it when men beg :P