Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I always knew i was the caffeine spider......

There is nothing like a cool, clear, Crisp Morning to ruin any desire I had for work.

Graduate School Classes Start Today. Nervous? You betcha!

but today also marks the beginning of sorts.

I'm Still Hiring for that marketing position, in case anyone is wondering. new criteria: if you have a body count, this maay not be your ideal position.


P.S. for your enjoyment:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! That video was hilarious! I didn't realize it was a spoof until the crack spider. LOL. I hope your first day of classes go well.

pure evyl said...

I need that spider to build me a hammock.

pure evyl said...

Good luck with classes.

MJ said...

Have fun in class! Hopefully you won't be bored out of your mind like I am...

Y of F said...

teeni- Thanks babes! it was pretty funny :)

Evyl- i know. i want a hammock too!, but not if its gonna make me the crack spiders bitch.

mj- thankies. class was not as boring as expected.. good stuff.