Monday, August 25, 2008

P.S. Girls Suck. (and not in a good way)

I hate how Fake and Overbearing some girls can be. Especially the some i saw last night. Some old friends who swore that they would hate me until they died are suddenly complimenting me on my (gorgeous) new dress.

Kiss my ass.

Thanks for the compliment though. i did look pretty damn hot.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...and not in a good way"

LOL You nut. :)

"i did look pretty damn hot"

A picture is worth a thousand words, and far more convincing. ;)

MJ said...

Ugh. That is why I have no girlfriends. My roommate is about the only girl friend that I have. Boys are just so much more laid back - none of this "I'm gonna hate you forever!" crap.

Y of F said...

peter- lol :) im sure..

mj- thats a true story if i ever heard one.. makes me sad though..

Sornie said...

I've noticed that women can hold grudges forever, guys might stay angry for a few hours, talk it out over a beer and be done with it.

Y of F said...

sornie- !! i know!! a guy can steal another guys girl, and a few beers will fix it all! with girls- we will slash tires and badmouth each other forever!

colbymarshall said...

This is why most of my friends are male ;-)

Y of F said...

colby- if it wasnt for that damn concience of mine...

Anonymous said...

Good words.