Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thought of the Day

Girls:

Ever walk down the street and stop to take a peek down the front of your shirt and say... nice.


good.

5 comments:

MJ said...

:)

I had a dream about you last night. Nothing sexy. You got sued for copyright infringement on your blog, and I helped you kick their ass in litigation. Well, I guess that is kind of sexy.

Y of F said...

MJ- what did i infringe??
Innnterrresting...

pure evyl said...

Perhaps I should look down my pants and give a little encouragement.

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Hey so I have a stupid question. I can not figure out who you are on PWO. I only know the one Sarah M and it's not you. Anyway you can PM me on PWO if you don't want to say here.

Y of F said...

evyl- Doesnt hurt :)
kelsee- im probationary fiancee:)