Friday, August 15, 2008

Weekend!

Weekends are Awesome!

My Sabbath begins from Friday Night untill Saturday at Sundown. I get to shut off my phone, eat dinner with my family, and curl up with a good book.

Its truly heavenly.

This week, in retro spect was really amazing. So many fun things, and moving things happened. I got to spend an extra few days with my cop, so i was thrilled. I saw movies, went dancing, saw Pineapple Express( which i didnt really get, but i think its because im a "drug prude") spent endless hours just cuddled up with my baby, enjoying his warmth and his sense of humor, and his beautiful face.

all things have their opposite though. I was thrown face first into a bunch of meetings that accomplished nothing other than giving me more work to do in less time, i have the opportunity to hire an assistant (and i cant find someone competent - i have really high standards) ((p.p.s My original job title WAS administrative assistant, now i am both Admin Asst to the Prez Plus Marketing Director- and I need an assistant too!!!)) Work is crazy hectic, i almost lost my car to a flying rubber peice of death on the highway, i lost my house key somewhere in Manhattan, and looked around for a bajillion hours before we found it in my cops house. im getting a taser, and school orientation is this thursday.

Whew. Someone buy me a Beer. Thank Goodness for Religious Observance days, where I have no choice but to shut it all off and concentrate on Relaxing - (thats actually a rule for this holiday)


cat
yessssssss.......

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I think you trumped my week! Your getting a taser!!!!! How does that happen, or did I read that wrong. Anyway yay for Sabbath day.....

P.S. ((slap head)) probationary fiancee.

Y of F said...

LOL my life is pretty crazy.
My boyfriend is buying me ataser, because im gonna be in school at night alone, and he wont give me a gun lol.

for sure. Im syked!

:) nice to meet you (again)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are one busy girl. Sounds like you'll enjoy your sabbath. Enjoy.
WC

colbymarshall said...

Was watching Batman Begins last night/the part where Rachel tries to taser Batman. Too funny!

Anonymous said...

I think we could all use a good sabbath - I'm so glad you get to relax on yours. Sounds like you really can use it with days like the ones you've had recently. Wow about the taser. Can anyone get one? I sure as hell want one of those things. ;)

MJ said...

:D Welcome to my job!
My title is also: Marketing Director and Admin. Assistant to the Pres.

Crazy ain't it? I wish I could hire an assistant... Happy Friday!

pure evyl said...

Happy Tazing!!!

Y of F said...

wc- thanks.. i did... back to the grind...

colby, evyl- tasering sounds like fun. hopefull yill never have to use it.

um.. mj- i think your my long lost twin- im still trying to decide which one of us is evil...

tenni- i wish i had a clue.. its a present from the dear boyfriend.

Matt said...

Sounds like you were nice and busy!

you def deserve a beer!!