And you're descended from people who roamed the desert for forty years? Shame, shame! Forget the chemical concoctions, Find an Aloe Vera bush, and break off a few "leaves." Then, spread the goo on your owies... (Know why they never warn Jewish girls about the sun? So they can see you braless, later...)
I am a 24 Yr old Grad student with a nice, hefty life schedule, but too much time on her hands. I am Kind of crazy and a little silly. I have a Fantastic Boyfriend who works a night job, so I need to make new friends. Anyway, This is my view on things, inside and outside of my general bubble.
A Few Things about me:
1. I capitalise Random Words. get Used to it.
2. I know karate!! and i Will fight you.
3. I have a *slight* stalker Tendency- Sorry.
4. Im in Grad school for my MA in High School Education. Go figure.
5 comments:
Ouchies.
Go to Wal-Mart and ask for something called "Ocean Potion." Get the lotion. Good stuff.
seriously. i can barely put on clothing.. ouchness.
The sun will burn you.
And you're descended from people who roamed the desert for forty years? Shame, shame!
Forget the chemical concoctions, Find an Aloe Vera bush, and break off a few "leaves." Then, spread the goo on your owies...
(Know why they never warn Jewish girls about the sun? So they can see you braless, later...)
livin- Thanks! a bit late though.
Renaissance-seriously! im a syrian jew.. more to come on that later.
And. um... Where am i goign to find an aloe vera plant in NYC? ;p
Post a Comment