So i had the most amazing week this week. the cop was off for 3 days, after working 2 - 24 hr shifts, so we got to spend the whole week together. it was truly amazing, and a real treat.
But as you all know. The Concept of Yin and Yang, And the world balancing out on itself, is freakking annoying..
So on my regular commute to work today, a blown out tire, on the middle of the highway, comes FLYING at my car. I am on a two lane, no room to maneuver bridge....
Thank goodness i am not hurt. But my wallet will be when I take my car now.
The flying peice of death rubber hit my driver side wheel well. The encasing of the wheel well is loose, and the peice of car right behind the wheel is dented. My bumper was also pushed out of its casing, but i was able to push that back in.
So after a week of amazingness, g-d had to remind me that its not all peachy.
Damn.
Poor broke college girl me is going to cry now.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow. I'm so glad you were not hurt. Wish we could say that about your pocketbook too, but given the choice, I'm glad YOU were not hurt. Blown tires are nothing to sneeze at. Yikes. :shock:
mj- thanks...
teeni- I know it was SOOO Scary.. especially since it wasnt my tire that blew.. it just hit me!
Post a Comment