Monday, August 4, 2008

The SO meme

The SO Meme

1. What is his/her name?
I have several names for him, Gary, or My Hero are the two most used.. I have secret ones, but they will stay secret.. for now.

2. Who eats more?
hahaha, that’s funny. Him. Hes the Steak and Potatoes guy. Ill have “A” potato, thanks. But hes so cute when he eats

3. Who said, “I love you” first?
me. I stalked the crap out of him for quite a while. Shh, it will be our little secret :)

4. Who is taller?
Him, but not by much. We are both shorties:)

5. Who drives most when you are out together?
him. He cant stand my driving. And I commute 2 hrs every day, so I am HAPPY to hand over the keys.

6. Who is more sensitive?
meeee, meeee, Someone pass me a tissue.

7. Who does the laundry?
mommy does mine ( im a dork) but he does his own. I fold and sort for him and me though

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? lying on the bed, I’m usually on the left. He gets more access to the door and the playstation controller.

9. Who pays the bills?
I pay them. With his money :)
In all fairness we live separately, so I pay my own too. I just like managing money

10. Who cooks more?
he is quite the chef. But if I want to eat anything remotely healthy, like anything green that s not an avocado, then ill have to make it. but he makes AWESOME quesadillas and fake meat tacos. i make a pretty mean lasanga, and awesome desserts. so 50/50

11. Who is more stubborn?
um him. Im a softee. Hes the one who taught me how to say no to people. And I still have a hard time saying no to him.

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong?
me me me me.. have I mentioned im a softee? Im usually not wrong though. Neither is he.

13. Who has more siblings?
I have 2 bros and a sis. He has 2 bros and a sis. We tie.

14. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
I don’t wear pants. Ever. so I guess you can say he does? But he works a lot. How about we just say, that I wear very authoritative skirts.

15. What do you like to do together?
Nothing. That’s the best part. We love doing nothing together. or sitting in a room doing our own stuff. We are both big fans of movies, and Hbo stuffs. I like just sitting with him.
We both like museums, but its been a while, what with him working nights.

16. Who eats more sweets?
Me ;) He’s eats gushers, I eat cake.

17. Guilty Pleasures?
Hooka? Sleep? Sleeping? Playing video games and staying in..

18. How did you meet?
Freshman year of high school. He was a perv, I was a prude. Took me a second, but suddenly, I became obsessed, and him aloof. We’ve been “dating” in my mind since then,(don’t tell him!!) but its only officially been 4 years or so.

19. Who asked whom out first?
um, So in my head, I was dating him from our frist kiss in freshman year. I kind of asked him to be official right when my brother got sick, which is about a 4ish years ago?

20. Who kissed who first?
he did. I ran, The prude that I was. Then I came back for more.. im somewhat of a masochist.

21. Who proposed?
unofficially, he did. He gave me a badge declaring our engagement, but never gave the ring yet.

were working on that ;)

22. His/Her best features and qualities?
hes the funniest guy around, and he has a heart of gold. Not to say he isn’t dammmn hot. Especially in jeans and a gun belt. Mmmmm....

23. Tag some peeps? um? Tag? Your it?

6 comments:

Ed & Jeanne said...

Can I pay my bills with his money too?

Anonymous said...

TMI. I mean, tell us those secrets. That's all we care about. SECRETS! What's a blog for if you can't divulge secrets?

Anonymous said...

I was totally distracted by "...fake meat tacos" the whole way through. What the heck is a fake meat taco, and why isn't he making real meat tacos???

MJ said...

^ I as wondering the same thing as Peter. After I stopped saying "mmm, tacos," I thought, what's fake meat?

Y of F said...

ve- you can ask him? but hes pretty stubborn:)

livin- I love giving people stalking material

peter, mj- its a kosher thing- we cant mix meat and cheese so we make tacos with tofu meat and tons of cheese :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you did this meme too so I could learn a bit more about you.